Introduction to Web Content Filtering
If you are looking for a solution on how you can regulate Web content accessed for user in your organization even if they are not in the organization secured network perimeter. Web Content Filtering is a component of Web Protection Capability of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. . Try out Web Content Filtering part of Web Protection Capability of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
Web Content Filtering can help you
- Preventing users from accessing websites belonging to a specific category even if they not in your organization secured perimeter network.
- Giving a flexibility to the security teams to filter web content for a group of users
Web Content Filtering licensing requirement
Your subscription includes one of the following:
- Windows 10 Enterprise E5,
- Microsoft 365 E5,
- Microsoft 365 E5 Security,
- Microsoft 365 E3 + Microsoft 365 E5 Security add-on,
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint standalone license